The Lodge is a registered charity in England and Wales since 1987 and has its own formal constitution. At the Annual General Meeting, the management Committee is formed by Lodge members, who stand for election individually and are accepted by members’ votes as the charity trustees.
Elected Committee Officers:
- Lodge President: Isreael Ajose (Email), since 2020
- Lodge Vice President: Geraldine Williams (Email),
- Lodge Secretary: Hind Essoussi (Email)
- Lodge Treasurer: Gill Dorren (Email), re-elected
Gill is available for advice if you wish to make any donations to the Lodge.
Elected Committee Members:
- Webmasters: Adam Fronteras (Email)
- APAE* Representative: Sonal Sachdeva (Email)
- Thea Dick
- Simeon Posner
- Geraldine Williams
- Trish Marin
- Sue Farebrother
- Azra Ibrisimbegovic
If you would like to get involved with the Lodge please email the President. Thank you.
Non-Elected Officers as appointed by the Committee:
- Charity Commission Representative: TBC
- Beginner Class Tutor: Sonal Sachdeva (Email)
The Beginner Class precedes the Monday evening lectures.
- Programme Co-ordinators: Wanda Sellar (Email) and Jadranka Coic
Contact us if you are an astrologer who would like to lecture at the Lodge or if you would like to recommend a speaker.
- Quarterly Editor: (Email)
The Quarterly was first published in 1926 by Charles Carter. It is issued free to members or copies can be bought for £4.50 per issue. Please contact the editor if you wish to offer an article, place an advertisement or request copies.
President Emeritus: Claire Chandler, Kim Farnel
Bessie Leo, Charles Carter, Ronald Davison, Chester Kemp, Geoffrey Cornelius, Derek Appleby, Nicholas Campion, Steven Sinclair, Bernard Eccles, Wanda Sellar, Claire Chandler, Kim Farnell
* The Advisory Panel on Astrological Education (APAE)